Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas sewing

This year I tried to make many Christmas gifts.
Neko, who is turning 2 soon, got her very own "travel tote" full of goodies, including a stuffed whale from leftover fleece and a crayon roll-up carrier:




Another project was placemats which are really fun to make....although I have to admit they sat unfinished a long time ....waiting for the binding, not my favourite part !! I think they turned out great though.

 Sea Turtles
 Reversible - two different looks!
for my "pink" girl : )

Hope everybody had a great Christmas, we did. There were 20 family here for dinner, so it was wonderful to see everyone and catch up on family news. Lots of food, lots of noise and lots of hugs !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!