Monday, November 18, 2013

Joining Downton Abbey Mystery QAL

I am getting braver...I am joining another QAL!!

This one is a mystery quilt....and what is even more fun is that it is the Downton Abbey QAL over at Love Bug Studios!!

                                    DABlogBadge
That's right...a whole line of fabric based on Downton Abbey from Andover.  It is new, and just coming out in most stores.
There is a fabric line for the Dowager Countess, Lady Mary, Lady Edith and Lady Sybil.  You get to choose which one you want to use.


I am going to make a "Lady Sybil" version ....I love these colours !!























If you are a Downton Abbey fan, you should really go and have  a look at this. It has only just started...most people don't even have the fabric yet, so you are not too late. Come join the fun!
                              

1 comment:

  1. I joined that one too, but I'm just working from my stash. Good luck with your quilt alongs. They are addicting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!