Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Apron

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who offered your comments and advice. I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern. It is like a having a whole lot of sisters to talk to !!

I have not committed to anything yet, but am leaning towards continuing to plod along and see if this can actually lead to completing my PhD someday! Why not? I am going to discuss it further with my supervisor, but she is quite willing to continue, so I don't see that I have much to loose...except my time...and because I am just doing this for the challenge of doing it, might as well continue!

Anyway...HAPPY EASTER to everyone!! Hope the Easter bunny is good to you.

We are travelling to my sisters place for Easter dinner, so I made some cute Easter aprons....matching ones for me and her! (I am a messy cook!!)

I don't have a pattern to share, sorry, I just sort of copied an old apron that I had here. I used decorator weight fabric, so it is a bit heavier than quilting cotton. 

2 comments:

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!