This is such a fun surprise !! I have been "tagged" by Diane and LaDonna from A Sisterly Connection.
This is fellow bloggers spreading the word about other smaller blogs!!! Thank you so much! I am honored and flattered ! Be sure to stop by their blog--A Sisterly Connection--besides quilting ideas and news there are great recipies....YUM!
I want to share this fun and name some fellow bloggers who would love your company and comments also. If you choose to participate (and the more the merrier!), the rules are:
1) Tell your readers who tagged you.
2) Add a link to their blog.
3) Award 3-5 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
Inform them and post directions to your blogspot. Please don't tag people who already have 300 followers. The goal of this award is to get more publicity to blogs that are good, but not so well known.
So.... to follow the rules and join in the fun I want to TAG a few of my favorite blogs:
1) A HUGE inspiration...and an amazing Fibre Artist, Photographer and Sewist!! Go visit Monika at My Sweet Prairie
2) One of my favourite blogs, with sew many great ideas and tips....and great pictures - stop by and visit Lee at Freshly Pieced. You will just LOVE her Dresden Plate pillow !!
3) and finally Jolene at Blue Elephant Stitches- not only do I love the blog name, but there is lots of great quilting going on here !!
Hope you have fun finding some new places to browse around !! Have a great day!