Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

New Years is my favourite time of the year....a new beginning ! The year always holds such promise of things to accomplish, places to go and people to see. Hoping that 2011 bring lots of love and laughter.

I am reading through other blogs and see all the amazing things that people are doing...Wow! I am so impressed with the talent and imagination out there. I also thought that I had lots of unfinished projects until I saw the list of others, some with up to finished 50 tops needing to be quilted as well as unfinished projects. There, I feel so much better now.

But I will still resolve to get a few things finished soon;
My first up list is a table runner I started awhile back...maybe an early start for next Christmas??

and three finished quilt tops that have been sitting around my sewing room for too long:

as well as the "Cup 0 Joe" jelly roll quilt that I started after Christmas:
That doesn't even sound like very much when I put it into print!! Of course I do tend to get distracted and start a few new things along the way. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be ??

Here's to an amazing 2011 !! (and I might even get my PhD finished... or not!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you!!! It looks like you have got some super fun fabric recently!! You will have some great projects to showcase :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!