Sunday, October 2, 2011

Charlotte North Carolina!

I am so excited! I am going to Charlotte, North Carolina next week!

My husband has a conference there and I am joining him!  I don't really know anything about Charlotte, or North Carolina for that matter, but guess I will find out!
And what is even more exciting.... There is a quilting workshop going on there , with the local quilt guild..and I am going to attend a couple of days!!
The workshops are taught by Jennie Rayment   (www.jennierayment.com)
And this is a couple of the things she will be doing...

Looks like great fun!! Now to see what I can squeeze into my suitcase to take along for this!!

7 comments:

  1. enjoy Charlotte.

    I live about 2 hours from there but dont go very often.

    (i go for the Ikea!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live an hour and a half from Charlotte, but I don't go there often. It's a busy place.
    Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live an hour and a half from Charlotte, but I don't go there often. It's a busy place.
    Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo - have fun, enjoy the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Flo! that's exciting that you'll be going there, and to learn more about quilting too! It seems to me that that lady also does a lot with garments. I hope that you'll have a great time in N.C. michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Flo

    I'm also going to Charlotte next week but we are staying in Concord. Our son is getting married at the Nascar track on Sat Oct 15

    ReplyDelete
  7. when do you leave Flo? We leave Monday morning at 5:30 AM. Ugh! Give me a call if you have a minute. I can't come to guild today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!