Monday, July 2, 2012

Missing in Action !!

I have been silent for awhile here! Missing in Action    well, maybe inaction!

We are up at the lake for a couple of weeks. We have had lots of the family come to visit, which was fun!

I did bring some sewing along with me in case of rainy weather...but so far it has been pretty great!

So I have been doing some of this..

and a little of this..

A bit of this...

And a lot of this...


So...Happy Canada Day...Happy 4th of July...and enjoy the summer!!  I will check back in a while!!

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I'm envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun! the cabin looks like a perfect place to put your feet up.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you're having a fabulous and relaxing time! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had a lake, I would live there! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet! I took the kids to the lake today. The evenings are always SOOO beautiful! ; ) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you poor thing - life looks so arduous! Let me trade places and suffer for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!