Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas gift

Now that I have finished my 2011 quilts....well most of them anyway.....I think it is time to start something new and fun!
My sweet daughter ...the one with the new puppy - Zoe..

gave me this for Christmas!

Guess you can never go wrong buying fabric for a quilter!!
I just LOVE these colours. It is called California Girl. and I guess the yardage isn't even available yet, so I bought some similar coordinating fabric...

And will be sitting down with my favourite jelly roll book for some inspiration!


5 comments:

  1. I had to scope that magazine - have fun with your new project and new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift. can't wait to see what you create with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am for sure going tell my adult girls about this super gift idea....they don't sew and probably would not think of it. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not familiar with MODA's California Girl. Nice present!! Looking forward to watching you make this quilt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Querida primeiro quero dizer que amei seu blog ele é lindo de mais.
    Segundo quanta coisa linda , você é uma artista pois todas as suas colchas e bolsas eu me apaixonei , não sei fazer nada disso mas me encantei parabéns beijos Brasileiros Luciana.

    Dear first want to say I loved your blog it is more beautiful.
    According to how beautiful thing, because you are an artist all her quilts and bags I fell in love, can not do anything but I love it congratulations kisses Brazilian Luciana.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!