Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still at the FMQ


I started "Paris" and "Prairie Meadow"  quite some time ago...


And even though it is early January I am considering these 2 quilts as 2011 finishes....so I need to get them finished!!
I am done the FMQ on Paris....so on now to Prairie Meadow...

I am trying a pattern that I studied and took pictures of when I was at the Saskatoon Quilt Show (thank you Kathy)..

I like these flowers!

It is actually quite forgiving, and to fill in little gaps I have added some random leaves.

And this...what is this you might ask??  well it is a rare leaf formation of this particular species of plant!

Now I am going to check out what is going on at The Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday!!

11 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, Flo. I really like the quilting pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern for your Prairie quilt! I have a pile waiting a turn, better get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilting is fabulous Flo. These are going to be wonderful when done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quilting design , looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so neat, what a great pattern! I love rare foliage ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quilting design, Flo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!!
    i want to know about that round red-ringed ??foot?? that's in the second to last picture....
    i've never seen it before...please tell...
    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!