Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday finishes !

Yeah! Whoopeee!!! Hooooray !!!!
I am finished Daydream!!!

I am sure you are all tired of hearing me whine about all the issues I had getting this one quilted!! I am kind of tired of it myself. But once it was washed and dried the imperfections are barely noticeable....

Maybe I love it again....

I love seeing other people do pieced backings, but am not a big fan of doing it myself (I think I like to relax and keep it simple) But I was short on the backing so added some leftovers from the front.
I am also not a big fan of orange, but thought this backing was perfect..

Anyway, glad to have it finished, I am packing it up to take to the cabin this weekend, where it will find its new home on our bed there.

7 comments:

  1. Oh well done on getting it done and it looks great. Love the soft colours and the crinkly washed look. The orange on the back is wonderful! Just perfect. and a perfect quilt for the cabin - very jealous of the cabin here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the soft tecture and colors of this quilt. Great back - enough element, but simple. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the colours. So soft and cuddly looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! It looks so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this quilt!! Dreamy and soft. Front and back. I'm so glad you finished it and posted a picture. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!