Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

Well, it is Wednesday again....time to take inventory of what is going on here...and everywhere else too! It is so inspiring seeing all the amazing projects out there!

Here is what is onn my Work in Progress list:
"Oasis" is basted and ready to quilt...

"Square Dance" has both the top and backing finished, ready to sandwich and pin ...

"Etchings" is near completion.( I .love this fabric)...then I will need to decide on backing for this one...

Nothing at all has happened with the "Wonky Blocks"or the Newfoundland fabric creation.. : ( ....
....as well as a few other projects that are hidden under all that stuff, I think!!

And the tote bags are near finished......so I just had to start something new !!
(can you say quilters attention deficit??)
This is a really quick one. It is one of those Jelly Roll 1600 tops, made from Moda's "Comfort" ...

Just perfect for a cozy throw cuz I am thinking that winter is on the way !!
..Now off to check out what everyone is up to over at Lees blog..Freshly Pieced!




5 comments:

  1. oh, you have some lovely projects in work! I especially love the "Square Dance!" Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Flo - just lovely work going on. Really like how the 'Comfort' worked in the JR quilt. You have lots of quilting to do now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That`s quilts are beautiful!

    Happy quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness but you have been busy, lots of lovely projects going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm I loke em all but i think square dance is my favourite - come on get stitching and finish one - I dare you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!