I have a finish! Yeah!!
This is the Magic 4 Patch made from Strawberry fields. I used 2 charm packs for this one, and it finished approx 60"x70".
The backing is actually an Amy Butler print I found on the 1/2 price wall !! Lucky me!
And check out the binding!!
I finally broke my pattern of boring bindings and added a dash of colour!
I think one of the reasons I had trouble adding flashy binding is that I like to add borders, and find that a contrasting binding doesn't add much if there are a couple of borders. When I looked around at quilts that I liked with different binding, I realized that most of them didn't have a border, or had a plain white border, so I tried that! I am pretty happy with it!
Good to have one finished !! Now go over to TGIFF at Quit Matters.