Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

Another Wednesday already !!

Time is just flying by.....and although I seem to have been busy, I really haven't accomplished a whole lot.....or maybe I just can't find it!!  And yes, that is a golf club you see there.. I have to add some elastic to the Sunflower cover because it keeps falling off when I am walking the golf course!

I know, I have to clean up my sewing room! But it is an organized mess, really!
What is under there? Well, Daydream is basted and ready to quilt, you can just see the orange colored backing in there somewhere. It is a big quilt, so I need a good stretch of time to start quilting this one.

You may recognize the "Kiss the Frog" quilt....well, I liked it so much I have made one for myself! This one to keep! There are a few changes, but pretty much it is the same quilt.
(can you spot them ?? sort of like trying to find Waldo, right??)

I have also started the "Magic 4 patch" quilt kit made from Buttercup by Moda.  Now I need to cut this all up into pieces and sew it back together again! Love these soft colors!

12 comments:

  1. Hey - you are being honest in your work area. Mine isn't quite that out of control - definately no golf club - but a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the buttercup line. I am wondering what it will look like all cut up and sewing back together again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone's sewing room gets like that from time to time - such is life. Love those soft pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My work area is my kitchen/dining room. No sewing room for me in this house. Maybe I'll be lucky and get a purpose built room in the next house

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I don't golf, but you can probably find a little bit of everything else in my craft room. Love the buttercup quilt, can't wait to see it cut up and put back together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I had all my work area in one place---I cut on the island in the kitchen, I sew in the bedroom where my grandsons sleep when they visit, and I iron in another bedroom.. At least I get my exercise! What is the Magic 4 patch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I love a neat, straightened sewing room, it just doesn't stay that way for long! Just a statement of my creative mind! Looks like you have been very creative! ;)

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that looks like a sewing room! I am a piler but I'm an organized piler (usually!). Love your quilts. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to seeing how the buttercup quilt comes together. And I'm right there with you on the sewing space. My room gets like that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not familiar with the "Magic 4", so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sewing room is a mess as well. I think some of us tind to have a creative mess in our sewing rooms. I just love the buattercup line by Moda.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you for making another "Kiss the Frog" quilt just for yourself! And I can't wait to see the Magic 4 Patch. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!