Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to all!!

......and Merry Christmas to me!!
My local quilt shop   Periwinkle Quilting has a book sale on right now!! Who doesn't love a few more quilting books?  They also have moved some GREAT fabric to the half price wall!! I love getting backing for my quilts there...half price? Why not??

I don't really know what I am going to use this as backing for....but I am sure I will find a home for them sometime...and enjoy looking at them in the meantime :)

Things are going to get very busy around here soon, and I will not be posting much for the next few days, but did want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I have enjoyed spending the past year with you! And yes it has been a year already!! Time flies when you are having fun!!

I also have passed the 100 follower mark!!! I am absolutely overwhelmed and honoured !! And really want to celebrate...so watch for another giveaway in the new year...A 1 year anniversary/100 follower celebration!!

But for now enjoy your Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. a whole year, flo? hard to believe...but i have so enjoyed your posts...have a merry christmas and a wonderful new year! (and i will be heading to periwinkle very shortly myself....)
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot I forgot to stop at periwinkles yesterday when i was in the city..oh well..lol

    Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi flo,
    can't believe that you have only been posting for a year! I hope you have a wonderfully Happy Christmas and New Year. Looking forward to hearing all about the fun when you come back.

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!