Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday finishes

Yeah..I got it finished!!

This is the last of my Etching fabric....and the pattern is from this Jelly Roll Book..I love this book!

The backing is a fun dotty kind of print.... (reminds me of fried eggs haha!)

And the binding little polka-dots...

I have made the same quilt once before, and just noticed that I quilted the black triangles with straight lines the first time...

and this time, I didn't think about that, and just continued the all over pattern...

I am not sure which I like better...what do you think?  Not that I would change it now LOL!!

But it is finished, and ready to go. It is a gift for a birthday present. Now just have to wrap it up!
Although my husband is saying gow much he likes this one...might have to make another one !!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! I think I am going to have to check out that book. All the quilting is gorgeous. I think I like the straight lines in the triangles the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking quilt!
    I wanted that book...but jelly rolls are rather pricey! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous quilt and beautiful quilting as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful quilt, quilting and finishing! Always good to have a recommendation for a jelly roll quilt book as well. I have to say that on this quilt, I'm liking the all-over quilting, but also like the zig-zag on the other quilt too.

    Congrats on a Friday Finish.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!