Friday, November 9, 2012

the "Maze " Block

I am having fun with the "Saturday Surprise" blocks from my LQS..Periwinkle Quilting.

This week the block was called Maze...

It is so much fun getting all these little bits, and ending up with something interesting (hopefully!...I am getting better at following the directions..hehe)

and here is the finished block..

I posted my previous progress before...here are the first four blocks..


I think this will be quite stunning when all 20 blocks are added together!!

OK...I know this is a small finish...but I am linking up to Friday Finishes at TGIFF anyway! 
                                                      










and also to Friday Felicities




4 comments:

  1. I love the black and white with pops of colour, Flo. That quilt is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous colour combos! Thanks for linking up to Friday Felicities!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!